Sunday, November 30, 2008

I feel you

Its funny how the smallest things can bring back the strongest memories. Some similarity of a moment in time reflecting perfectly off the future regardless of 2000 miles. And I'm sure my fellow beached whales can understand the web of confusion that boggles our minds when feeling lost at an uncertain age in an uncertain place that looks nothing like home.
I know a few souls...floating in the same fishbowl...that wish they could just swim away to clear blue water and coconut trees. He reminded me. When he wrote a song that caused us to cry and question why. Are we here for a reason or just to be. Misery is not in my cards so I wiped my tear and found those smallest things to remind me of eventuality (i love that word.)
It mostly breaks my heart seeing more of us breaking down from the transition. But all I can say is they are not gone, we are merely existing away from them on a journey to find ourselves...maybe it wasn't what we thought it would be, but if we flood our mind with heartache we'll flush out all the aloha.
back to the beach
I think I'll go jump off the high dive into some aloha. Go swim in that for a while.

1 comment:

JK said...

Post more, I want/need more..
Thanks for this blog.. every bit helps..
Hugs,
jenna